Integrative Physical Therapy Specialist exists to provide patient-specific holistic rehabilitation for the recovery of optimal health and function, and promulgate wellness through all phases of life.
Integrative therapy is about unifying the systems of the body for optimum health and wellness. Movement system optimization, as well as mental and emotional well-being, are integral components of complete rehabilitation. Applying in-depth knowledge and expertise using best practices based on current research for optimal adaptation or recovery.
1. Patients that would prefer home visits, or be more compliant with therapy in the home.
2. Patients that prefer a more focused, one-on-one environment.
3. Patients that work from home, or are too busy to schedule time in a clinic.
4. Patients that have goals specific to their home environment.
5. Patients that have transportation issues.
6. Any patient interested in supplementing their current home health or outpatient therapy treatments. (CASH PAY)
7. Any patient looking to upgrade their wellness/exercise program (CASH PAY)
1. IPTS provides PT services in the comfort of your home, NOT in a crowded clinic. No transportation required! Less distractions!
2. Outpatient clinics often provide treatment with the use of PT techs, which are non-professional individuals that guide patients through their exercise program. Direct PT interaction is often very limited in these situations. With IPTS you will only see a Doctor of Physical Therapy 100% of the time.
1. Under Medicare standards, as well as most private insurances, there is a requirement for the patient to meet homebound criteria including: requiring the use of an assistive device or assistance from another person, as well as requiring a "normal inability to leave the home AND leaving the home is a considerable and taxing effort." These regulations greatly limit the individuals who may qualify for home health care.
2. Home health agencies provide on average 8-10 visits per 60 days under Medicare guidelines. These restrictive guidelines create a roadblock for progress and prolong the rehabilitation process. With our mobile outpatient clinic we bill Medicare B, which provides greater flexibility with treatment frequencies.
Musculoskeletal – Osteoporosis, limb amputations, osteoarthritis, lower back conditions, joint disorders, joint replacements, posture disorders.
Pulmonary – Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, chronic restrictive pulmonary disorder, pulmonary hypertension, asthma.
Metabolic – Diabetes (Type I and II), overweight/obesity, pre-diabetes, metabolic syndrome, thyroid disorders, and/or end-stage renal disease.
Neurologic: Parkinson's (LSVT BIG CERTIFIED), Multiple Sclerosis, Traumatic Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke, Alzheimer's/Dementia, and Neuropathy
Vestibular: Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), Age-Related decline with symptoms including light headedness, dizziness, and syncope episodes related to the Vestibular System
Cardiovascular: Myocardial infarction, angina, peripheral vascular disease, congestive heart failure, or other cardiovascular disease causing deconditioning.
Immunological – Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, anemia, autoimmune disorders (e.g., lupus, rheumatoid arthritis), and/or blood clotting disorders.
Pain Management – Conservative treatments for pain management including stretching, joint mobilizations/manipulations, dry cupping, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, TENS
Cancer – Treatments for pain, deconditioning/fatigue associated with cancer and side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have.
Monday - Friday: 7am-5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed